ENGLISH
French president keeps supporting YPG terrorists
Macron said on Thursday the death of four Americans in Syria this week showed that the battle against Daesh militants would continue.

French President Emmanuel Macron explained that the recent terror attack that claimed the lives of US soldiers in the Syrian city of Manbij showed that the battle against Daesh is not over.
"FRANCE WILL KEEP ITS TROOPS IN THE REGION THIS YEAR"
Macron also stressed that France will continue being militarily engaged in the Middle East in the international coalition throughout 2019.
“The announced withdrawal of our American ally should not deflect us from our strategic objective to eradicate Daesh”, Macron said in a speech in Toulouse to the armed forces.
Citing the death of 16 people, including four Americans, in a suicide bombing in Manbij, Syria, near the border with Turkey, Macron said the next few months would be decisive. “We will remain militarily engaged in the Levant in the international coalition (…) over the coming year,” he said.
Last month, US President Donald Trump announced that he was ordering a full troop pullout from Syria, saying the war against Daesh was won.

Gaza death toll passes 50,500 mark amid ceaseless Israeli attacks

Islamophobia and anti-Palestinian racism in Canada higher than after 9/11, warns expert

International students in Türkiye embrace Ramadan traditions away from home

Turkish Graduates Will Undertake Important Tasks in the Reconstruction of Syria

NCCM CALLS FOR ACCOUNTABILITY AFTER DIVISIVE RHETORIC REPOSTED BY MANITOBA PC LEADERSHIP CANDIDATE

“YTB 15TH YEAR SPECIAL AWARD” IN THE PRESS PHOTOS OF THE YEAR COMPETITION

Turkish Graduates Take on Important Tasks in Reconstruction of Syria

Israeli army orders evacuation in central Gaza Strip

Gaza war victim's family denied entry to Australia

Canada must enable humanitarian aid into Gaza following "flour massacre"

London attack ruling first to recognize terror on grounds of white nationalism

YTB Organized Hanau Terrorist Attack Commemoration Program

Gaza’s death toll from Israeli attacks soars to 9,488

President Erdoğan holds talks with Algeria's Tebboune in Istanbul
